Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Friday by the numbers

Distance of #1 at Quakers challenge in feet: 242
Elevation change for #1: +105
Number of pin positions at Quaker's Challenge that were created just for the event: 5
Ounces of Coke Zero, Gatorade, and water drank from time I woke to time I finished round: 50,32, 70
Number of times I had to pee during round: 30
Times I used a disc that is faster than my Leopards in round: 1
Par for course: 69
Total for round: +18
Total of worse hole among the four players from the MA1 semifinal lead card played the following morning: +5
Shots worse than rating: 1

Listed par at Boulder Woods: 54
Number of holes where a 3 would have felt like a birdie: 4
Birdies in round: 3
Mandatories on course: 5
Mandatories used for the round: 3
Holes #1 player in the world Paul McBeth played during an interview on you tube: 8
Number of holes where my drive was closer to the basket than his: 2
Total for round: +8
Shots worse than rating: 2

Overall finish out of 58: 53rd.
Shots behind leader: 101

People at PA Turnpike rest area who asked if I needed medical assistance as I staggered around in pain getting to the bathroom and food court: 3
Miles driven from course before I realized I needed a hotel: 140
People at hotel that convinced me to get a handicap room due to how I was walking: 2

No comments: