Wednesday, July 13, 2022

World's day one by the numbers

Time at Lake Eureka property: 745AM
Holes on temp course taking picture: 5
Players seen throwing their first shot of event: 11
Employees at Cracker Barrel who did not know the event was Tue-Sat and not Thu-Sun which is what the tour event is: 3
Minutes before 230 tee time I arrived at Sunset Hills: 90
Groups I watched tee off before mine: 4
Shots thrown with putter on #1 leading to bad double bogey: 4
Inches past OB line with "water disc" on #4: 6
Inches on wrong side of OB line with that disc on #6: 4
Times course marshal was able to clarify where OB is causing me to throw a different shot than planned: 2
Badly pulled shots with G star Shrike on back nine each causing me to lose a shot: 4
Times I threw a different disc not trusting that one: 2
Times I should have thrown a different disc instead of trying to make that one work: 2
Total shots from group made from beyond 10 meters: 5
People watching group finish on #18: 12
Shots better than rating: 3.5
Place out of 69: t31
Chicago area ams in top 4 in their division: 3
Extra shirts with event name at Fly Mart available for sale: 50
Those in 3XL: 0

No comments: