Friday, September 20, 2019

Too many special shirts

As I looked for a specific shirt to wear tomorrow, I realize how many I have just for specific situations and not just expected ones like the WKRP Turkey drop shirt or the Die Hard December sweater.

FuMPFeST and Marscon Dementia track shirts are worn when there.

Grumpy t shirt - Got it for a team trivia contest where we were Snow White characters. I wear it many work Fridays since that is my least favorite day to work as my happy Fridays are ones I am not working.

Charlie Brown wearing Jason mask with Lucy's dead body behind her stand - Got is as a present. I wear it on Friday the 13th.

Charlie Brown kicking Lucy's head off - Bought it on line. Would wear it for either fantasy football league draft or a party for the NFL league championship game. I don't play fantasy leagues anymore and now watch the game alone so I can fast forward past commercials and singing since it is only a game and that is all I want to watch.

Integral calculus shirt - Saw it at a con, did the math, realized answer is 69, and asked how much it costs. Wear it on June 9th and will wear to see Bill and Ted 3.

Marscon bus shirt - Got it to wear when I would drive people to Marscon. Since my "Christmas" has evolved into playing a disc golf major event, I now wear it on my trip there.

Madman on the loose shirt - Got it to wear at Marscon party as shown in my profile pic. I now wear it when I check into a disc golf major event as the PDGA chose the image for my player profile page.

Hail Sagan - Purchased it on line. I wear this on Nov 9 and Dec 20 in honor of the astrophysicist birth and death dates.

Miami Dolphins Hall of Fame shirt - My sister got it for me when she was in Canton, OH. I wear it on December 25 as it depicts someone actually born on that day. I would also wear it after the team wins a game in a special situation which seems unlikely this year.

I want Tile - Got it because it is the tag line of a group of sketches. I now only wear it on September 21 as that is what I was wearing when my father died.

No comments: