Monday, May 3, 2010

Why I got a haircut

On Sunday April 25, I was waiting for a call from my best friends Luke and Carrie to record a segment for their audio podcast called "Luke and Carrie's Bad Rapport" (www.badrapport.com) as a feature titled "Let's Call Ken" is a semi regular part of each episode.

When I got the call, I was asked to go to Luke's house to record in person and to bring my daughter with me. Confused, I saved the XBox game I was playing and drove 25 minutes. When I got there I realized what was up and this is the finished product: (Note, there is some adult language in the video)



(The Let's Call Ken segment starts at the 1:50 mark; no adult language in that part. The puppet of me appears in another part of the video starting at 5:10. That part is the one with a bad word stated about five times.)

As it premiered on May 1st live at the Penguicon convention in Troy, MI, I realized it would be best for me to match the puppet's haircut so that is why I got my hair cut when I did since I usually go to conventions with as long of hair as possible.

I took a picture with the puppet on the 24th. Once I get a copy, I will add it.

Note: The day I posted this I had to write a commercial invoice and this came to mind:

No comments: