Saturday, April 4, 2009

Downloadable rock



One of the reasons I got the Xbox 360 for Rock Band was to download additional music. It is available at either $1 or $2 per song except for a couple of free songs and specific groups or albums which by purchasing all of them at once, it is cheaper.

After I used up my $20 download card last week, I realized I have 99 additional songs along with the ones from both main games and noticed the categories they are in. Here are examples of what is there:

Classic Rock: AC/DC, Boston, The Who
Pop Rock: Johnathan Coulton, The Police (that is where those songs are listed)
Rock: the Cars, Nine inch Nails
Progressive: Rush
Metal: Metallica, Motley Crue
Other: Spongebob Squarepants, MC Frontalot
Alternative: R.E.M., Red Hot Chili Peppers
Emo: All American Rejects
Glam: David Bowie
Southern Rock: Skynnard

For anyone expecting a different theme this week, I apologize. After downloading three songs from Spongebob and noticing they were listed as "Other", I decided to do this list instead.

No comments: