Thursday, December 21, 2017

Singing in a deep and dark December

This time of year inspires me to sing mainly to avoid hearing all the happy and merry music that is played over loudspeakers at the places I visit.

I decided to keep track of what songs I sang this year and give credit to the artist who created the lyrics as well. If there is a question of the song that was playing, I will include it as well.

To my surprise I have not heard the Little Drummer Boy but was disqualified from the contest by Insane Ian's awesome parody of that song about the movie Die Hard.

It is December 21st when I first created this list and I will update this when applicable.

Bob Rivers

Chipmunks Roasting on an Open Fire
Walking "Round in Women's Underwear (x2)

Luke Ski

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Zombies
Must Be Pac-Man

Art Paul Schlosser

X-Mas Morgue (x2)

Tommy Safespace

Reichspogromnacht
Police Shot My Dad (x2)
I'm Dreaming of Alt-Right Christmas (x3)

Bad Teenage Mustache

Glory Hole

Unknown

Ding! Fries are Done

MMOTL (me)

Simply Having a Miserable Christmas Time (x2)
There's No Thing Like Blow for the Holidays
There's No Holidays
Jingle My Cock (x2)
I'll Get Blown For Christmas
Rudolph the Brown Nose Reindeer
All I Want For Christmas is Booze
I Hear a Crack Whore Bitch (I don't think that is what she heard)
Frosty the Ho Man
I Just Want a Piece of Ass on Christmas (Have yourself a ...)
I Want to Get a Piece of Ass on Christmas (Not a hippo)
Suck My Balls (I will have to create a version based on the Imagination trilogy of South Park)
The Mall Santa (The song Carrie Dahlby with the help of Luke Ski created that Dr. Demento played on his show last weekend. Eventually I am hoping it can be redone with her son as the kid, my daughter as an angry parent and an edit of one line which has become dated.)

Reverse parody

Meet the Flintstones (Brian Setzer parodied that song about December)

I am disappointed that I have not been able to sing Terror on Santa Claus lane but the original has yet to play around me. 

 
 






No comments: