Friday, July 5, 2013

Luke Ski Con wrapup

It has been about 2 weeks since the awesomeness of Luke Ski Con happened and due to recovery time and the holiday, I finally got the time to post a couple of charts related to it.

This first one shows from where people came to attend. If by any chance you see this and know of a state I omitted, please let me know and I will correct it. (Note: I only reference those who had actual concerts in the chart and did not include those who either did a podcast or appeared on stage in someone else's concert on Saturday.)


The second chart is based on the Luke Ski tribute CD Worst Tribute Ever. This lists the source material for the 25 performance tracks on the CD. The dates listed are those of the album the track covered was originally released.

No comments: