The Aug 19th, 2026 Wacky Wednesday event is considered by the PDGA as my 200th lifetime one so I took the time to look at the events and on what courses they are played.
The 200 events includes league sessions between 6 and 12 weeks of which I usually played 1-4 of them. Many of those leagues play at different courses each week so if I played more than one course in that session, each course will be counted once. Similarly a tournament that played at multiple courses will have each course counted as once even if I played one course 2 or 3 times and others less.
Anyway, based on that, in the 200 events:
36 Illinois courses
11 Indiana courses
6 each Wisconsin and Pennsylvania courses
3 Minnesota courses
2 Kansas courses
Top ten courses by events:
Fairfield - 43
50 Acre - 31
Dellwood - 20
Eagle Ridge - 14
Anna Page West, Lemon Lake Red, Grey Fox - 10
Indian Oaks - 9
Anna Page East, Lemon Lake Blue - 8

No comments:
Post a Comment