Thursday, December 29, 2022

2022 recap

Since I will be working on Dec 31 and not playing a one round event, my season ended in November.

Here is a chart listing the 41 total rated rounds:


The higher the par rating, the more difficult the round played. There were multiple times where a course played 3-4 shots more difficult due to weather be it high winds, rain, or cold. 

Just like 2021, my highest rated round was in October at 50 Acre in bad weather. The lowest rated round (and lowest in 5 years) started 15 hours after walking a round at Sunset Hills (which caused me to respect the FPO players who do that) followed by players dinner and fly mart the fifth day in a row playing and my legs had nothing.

I was surprised to realize that only 20 of the 41 rounds had a par rating over 900. It felt like due to weather and playing Worlds, it would be higher.

Second chart shows by hole:


The mixed layout in Round Lake as well as multiple layouts at Dellwood skip some hole numbers. 

Unlike the par ratings which went by what was listed on the site, the birdies listed are from the point of view of a MA55 player as opposed to someone significantly better than me.


No comments: