Friday, March 20, 2009

Minion L Wood reporting



Comedy music artists Paul and Storm have a mostly weekly podcast where they "Talk About Some Stuff for Five to Ten Minutes (On Average)" www.paulandstorm.com

In their most recent cast they asked people to compose a diagram explaining their Scooby Doo ratio in which they state what percentage of themselves they associate with someone on Scooby Doo. (or other group of people)

Being a member of the Paul and Storm minion squad and someone who posts a chart or diagram almost every week, I felt it was my duty to oblige.

FYI: Gary Coleman did apprear on an Adult Swim version of Scooby Doo made in 2001 and as the Ookla the Mok song goes, There's a little Gary Coleman inside us all. (I had to explain that reference to my best friend so it is an inside joke only to the writer)

2 comments:

Carrietastic said...

This is one of my favorites -- I like the color and the name "Minion L. Wood"

carl said...

0% Daphne? Doesn't the movie connection to Buffy the Vampire Slayer get her any geek points?