Sunday, October 3, 2021

Seeing the light

Many who have worked with me have seen me catch the light wrong and have problems seeing for about 15-20 minutes followed by a migraine. I have realized not turning on a light while loading or unloading a truck and wearing a hat at work helps prevent that from happening. I also realized my incidents happened when tired and being unable to get enough sleep.

Since I start at noon at my new job, have not had one this year until today:

With transition lenses, playing disc golf has never been an issue. I would wake up early anyway so I would rarely be tired on the course. However, have not slept well this week. 

On my 16th of an 18 round, was in the one wooded hole on a course on a day when it ranged from dark clouds to sunny. With my glasses clear was walking to the basket when catching the sun wrong and there was a bright light in my field of vision to finish the round. Somehow was still able to make putts and got an MA55+ birdie 3 on the flat 525 hole to end my round.

It went away before I left but it was followed by a bad migraine. I stopped for food and drank a lot of water and Coke Zero. I barely got home before my body emptied from both ends.

Tried delivering a few hours later but realized was not up for it.

No comments: