Thursday, July 18, 2024

Triggered

The following was posted to Facebook from the back aisle at Woodmans on 7/18/24 and shortly removed after since it is best posted here:

After a second straight frustrating day at work late trying to get enough done so tomorrow, I have half a chance of getting everything done in time so I could go to Oswego after work for a flex start, stopped for the 6 at Springfield Park with carry bag since unsure is cart will work on ski slopes Sunday... *breathe*

Starting at 3, final drive on 2 skidded next to basket and woman walking her dogs commented on the shot.

My mind which was feeling better as it marked third straight pink Buzzz SS bullseye to finish started trying to figure out what to say since multiple cousins on both sides of the family asked me or my mom this month about me remarrying and the only encounter I've had the past 12 years was an awkward one after a financial transaction in York, PA 5 years ago and appatently playing the best disc golf of my life doesnt ****ing matter because I will likely be found dead alone in my apartment after not showing up for work...

After babbling, "thanks", realizing don't even try, waddled to car. Ooh, 22oz Tapoica pudding. That will help.

No comments: