Monday, June 17, 2024

Other worlds numbers

Places eaten that don't have a nearby location: 6

Gas stations that don't have a nearby location: 3

Total bottles of water purchased: 8

Items purchased at Dynamic Discs store: 2

Miles on way home when the desired vendor event was happening: 150

People met who I have played a tournament against: 7

People who upon hearing I'm from Chicago asked about violence in city: 6

People who I showed the video I made about the 2022 Worlds: 0

Divisions held: 24

Future 2024 world champ with whom I spoke: 4

Total holes played in Emporia: 150

Jones West: 64

Olpe Eagle: 50

Flint Hills TC: 15

Hammond Park: 11

Dynamic Discs HQ: 8

Champions Landing (with only DX Leopard): 2

Forehand shots thrown in event: 1

Rollers thrown: 3

Those in my foursomes who have more serious medical issues than me: 2

Holes played in Missouri on trip back: 27

Holes played in Springfield, IL: 18

Different holes birdied on trip: 34

Discs used on them: 21

Different discs thrown on trip: 38

Minutes detoured to see a stone with faded writing and have an argument with someone who has been dead almost 12 years because I failed to make the cut: 45

No comments: