Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Repair time

Shortly after winning the state championship, by brain went, "What's next?" The answer was a shrug.

Due to my left knee/leg situation, I didn't go on a course for a almost two weeks and then five tournament rounds over six days all were not good.

Needing crutches to get out of bed and having trouble getting out of my car for over a month along with my weight and a mild cold I can't seem to shake has led me to go all in to fix things.

So what does that mean?

Checking allergies due to swelling that prevented me from wearing my big knee brace when I last played.
Blood work for diabetes, cholesterol, testosterone, and other things.
Stool analysis for gut issues.
Physical therapy for both knees after both failed in testing.
Counseling over food management since the scale displayed my inability to handle it myself.

There was panic and an overwhelming feeling in the office and am writing this now after eating to remind myself what needs to be done and why.

No comments: